My Little Cowboy

My Little Cowboy
Dylan

word cloud

http://worditout.com/word-cloud/make-a-new-one

Sports Nut


Get a Voki now!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tool #11

Some things that students should know and understand about being good digital citizens are:
1) There are rules to be followed when using the internet.
2) Be careful with what you say on the internet.
3) Communicate clearly on the internet.
4) Respect peoples' privacy.

To help students learn and understand digital citizenship, I would tie it into our TRIBES agreements and help students make a connection between them. I would also tie it into the grade level discipline code of conduct so that students make the connections of proper conduct between home, school, life, and the internet. This aspect will also need to be included in the grade level discipline plans this year and I will be looking to make sure that we address it on each grade level. As an administrator,when I visit classrooms at the beginning of the year I will make it a point to mention digital citizenship when I speak to the classrooms about expectations for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment