My Little Cowboy

My Little Cowboy
Dylan

word cloud

http://worditout.com/word-cloud/make-a-new-one

Sports Nut


Get a Voki now!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tool # 11

I really enjoyed photostory,voki,and wordle. What great tools to use in the classroom. They really will help provide new experiences for students.

Since technology is becoming such an integral part of our everyday lives, and I watch my grandchildren manuvering through their ipads and ipods so much more gracefully than me, I have really come to internalize just how important technology has become and how it can affect the learning in classrooms. The apps that are available for tutoring, creating, and self exploration can be eaily incorporated into classroom learning centers.

At times it was very frustrating because I wasn't able to place things on my blog like I wanted to. The directions and steps that were given to help with the process at times were not clear and difficult to follow. I was surprised to find that there are so many apps available to be used as resources and how blogs seem to be used by so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment